Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowThis assignment puts you—the student—in charge of attending to the long-term health and
well-being of the United States of America (no small task!). Utilizing a simulation created
for the Brookings Institution called The Fiscal Ship, you will learn about the relationships
that exist between federal decision-makers and the numerous policy decisions they make in
a highly political environment. Given the condition of the national debt and ongoing levels
of deficit spending, you are tasked with no less than saving the country by mid-century!
This is the website fiscalship.org
– Prompts to include
How did the policy choices differ among the three Governing Goals you selected?
• How difficult was it to pursue your goals while also hitting the debt target?
• Did the policy options have the impacts—either on your fiscal target or governing
goals—that you expected?
• Did some choices have bigger or smaller impacts on the debt than you had
anticipated? What were they?
• What do you think the political obstacles would be to enacting your plan?
• What did you learn from doing this exercise that you didn’t already know?
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now