Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowNow that you have examined your own musical taste choose a friend, family member, or colleague and interview them about their musical taste asking the following questions:
1. What is your favorite genre of music?
2. Name a couple of your favorite recordings.
3. Name a favorite performer or composer.
4. Do you like instrumental music, or do you prefer songs with words?
5. Why is ________your favorite genre? Does it evoke good memories? Does it make you want to dance? Do you like the beauty of its sound? Etc…
6. Do you participate in making music yourself? If so, what types of music do you enjoy playing (or singing)?
7. What type of music was popular when you were in your late teens?
8. Has your musical taste changed much during your lifetime? If so, how and why has it changed?
Compare and contrast your musical taste with that of your interviewee. You can copy and paste this question list into the discussion board. Put your interviewee’s answers in red and the comparison with your own taste in blue. After posting your interview results read and respond to that of two of your classmates.
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now