Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowPractical aspects
It should consist of 4 to 6 pages in total, 1.5 space, 12 Times New Roman
It should be written in a concise prose, no bullet points
It can be written in English or French
topic 1. Intergroup hatred
1. Define hatred and explain the process of mobilization of hatred (i.e., a five-step social identity model of hatred by Reicher, Haslam & Rath (2008))
2. Illustrate and discuss the process of mobilization of hatred with an example of your choice (i.e., apply the five-step model of hatred to a political conflict of your choice)
or topic 2. Empathy
1. Define intergroup empathy and its role for conflict resolution. Describe the limits of intergroup empathy (in particular, the intergroup empathy bias)
2. Illustrate and discuss the benefits and/or limits of intergroup empathy for conflict resolution with an example of a political conflict of your choice
or topic 3. The role of anger and fear in populism
1. Define anger and fear, and describe their role in the rise of the right-wing populism
2. Illustrate and discuss the role of anger and fear with an example of a populist movement or leader of your choice
The essay consists of two parts.
In the first part (2-3 pages), you need to define and explain the key concepts. The key references are recommended at the end of each class (the last page of the slides).
In the second part (2-3) pages, you need to illustrate and discuss the concepts with an example of your choice. Discussion should be based on academic literature (1-2 key references of your choice).
Please consult the document ‘ReferencesGuidelines.pptx’ (on Moodle) for guidelines on how to appropriately cite academic literature.
In the attached files you’lle find documents related to the class which you can use as inspiration for thepaper, and/or use the bibliographie indicated in those presentations.
THE PAPER CAN BE WRITTEN IN EGLISH OR IN FRENCH.
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now